Fear of the Unknown is a recently created beginner to literate roleplay forum based around the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. The Danvers Pack and Winterbourne Coven of North America are at peace with their brethren, though danger looms in the distance. Faced with the threat of war, it’s a fight to retain peace and achieve freedom before time runs out.
We are looking for active members who range from experienced roleplayers to newbies. We’re a friendly and welcoming community with diverse staff and experienced members at the ready to answer questions and plot.
• A world that your characters change through periodic events that unlock new abilities, areas, and technology for the entire site on successful completion.
• Post-Great War, Mistral City and Haven Academy focused setting with no canons, no rank claims, no maidens, and no God interference. Trainee focused so that every character can conceivably roleplay with every other character on the site. Further factions will be released as the member base grows. Further areas will be unlocked as events are completed.
• Long term progression system both for your powers and more mundane skills designed to provide enough character upgrades to last years of OOC time, designed with exponential experience costs and gradual power curve so that even the front-runners are never untouchable.
• Points of Light type world with sparse human settlements in the vast wilderness resisting every day the periodic hordes of monsters, or Grimm, that are attracted to negative emotion.
A Geopolitical Nation Simulation set on an Alternative Earth, join as the country of your choice, taking control of their Economies, Military and Government. Weigh in on various matters of state, and faced with a number of choices.
Engage in military operations from counterinsurgency to conventional warfare, or participate in organisations like the Global Assembly. Your time is now, what will you do? Ally or conspire against other nations, each led by a player like you.
Not interested in handling the affairs of a state? Set up your own news network or private enterprise and take the world through other means…
Welcome to Modern Nations!
An immersive high fantasy role-play forum located on Jcink Premium, rated 3/1/3. We have over 80 playable races, ten full worlds, and a spectacular mentoring program to help new members get involved quick. Whether you want to take part in the sitewide plot or do something solely based on the lore we offer, BTACD has what you’re looking for! Join today 😀
[ HOME // FORUM // NEWSLETTER // DISCORD ]
Estorica is an original medieval fantasy roleplay built for players that want to have creative freedom in a structured setting. It is a roleplay where you can be anything and do anything so long as your level of understanding and attention to detail to the structured setting permit it. The structured setting is otherwise known as “The world of Malice” is extremely malleable and flexible in its concepts, so much so that its full potential has not been reached in terms of possibility. The roleplay itself is slow burning, not fast-paced but built in a way that allows solid foundation and satisfying stories so long as the players behind them are dedicated to their craft. People join Estorica because they want an open form of cooperative storytelling without limitations such as character race, and abilities or the lack of opportunity to start new concepts and ideas. Estorica does this with its unique character creation process and its open and loose lore that manages to tell complex and intricate stories without hindering other players.
Imagine Hogwarts wasn’t a school for adolescents but an elite university designed to hone and refine young witches and wizards into legends. At least, that is what they put in the pamphlets. Hogwarts University for Witchcraft and Wizardry is a private institution where those seeking a higher understanding of magic and what it has to offer come together from all over the world.
A Better place™ is a brand new cyberpunk rpg set in the futuristic city of vertical#1 and inside the endless possibilities of the virtual. Thereere, everything you own belongs to someone else, including the destiny of your immortal soul.
– a small but active community – plots are coming off the ground and new posts are being written every day.
– a character driven story through member-led site-wide plots – decide where the story is going by putting your characters in front of site-wide storylines!
– Humans, Augmented Humans, AI – your imagination is the limi!
– all kinds of open requested characters and canon roles!
You’re lost in a foreign world rife with many curiosities… including magic. | OBSCURA is a high fantasy, multi-species animal roleplaying game set on a temperamental planet where mysteries await you…
> DIY magic system.
> Crafting through storytelling.
> PVP, if you are into that.
> An ever-growing world. Literally.
> Quests galore! Discoveries, disasters, and monster hunts — oh my!
> Fun liquid time. Like… parallel universes…
> No gods. Just a very temperamental planet.
> We open a joining window every 13TH to the 20TH.
An 18+ diverse, character driven, historical rp set in 1899.
FAQ ♦ Policies ♦ Registration ♦ Claim List
Moorland is a Downton Abbey inspired historical site set in Yorkshire in 1899 with some light horror elements, primarily ghosts. We’ve been going for a couple of years (a brief 2015 period of four months, then officially revamped in 2016) and I’m pretty proud of the community we’ve created. We have a high percentage of LGBT and PoC characters (and players) and have a zero-tolerance policy on OOC discrimination, bullying, or general jerky behaviour. Check out my signature for links!