- You: the reader or user of the site.
- Forum Roleplay: the site, its staff, its connected accounts (e.g., Twitter).
Forum Roleplay reserves the right to change this agreement at any time without notice to the user.
Forum Roleplay is NOT liable or responsible for:
- anything that may happen when you use Forum Roleplay;
- the accuracy of Forum Roleplay’s information;
- third party cookies, links, websites, or other third party content;
- the security of your personal information;
- the content, links, or messages posted by users of Forum Roleplay;
- your safety when interacting with other Forum Roleplay users.
You must be 13 or older to use Forum Roleplay. If you are under 13, you may be permitted to read the content on Forum Roleplay with the permission of a parent, depending on your locality. However, users under 13 are never permitted to register accounts, submit content, or otherwise connect with Forum Roleplay.
Users agree not to post RPG links except in areas designated for such purposes (e.g., do not post a comment on one of the Roleplaying Guides with your RPG link — it will be deleted).
Abuse, intolerance, and other hateful behavior will not be tolerated on the site. On the contrary, however, Forum Roleplay will not moderate debate or disputes that are not abusive, intolerant, or hateful.
In simpler words, if someone is commenting and calling you abusive names or cursing at you, Forum Roleplay will moderate their comments and possibly ban them from the site. However, if someone is simply critiquing your post, behavior, etc. — that’s fine. Forum Roleplay adopts an Iron Fisted approach when it comes to user interaction. Forum Roleplay’s time is best spent curating and bringing you the best roleplaying resources possible, not micro-moderating.
User Submitted Content
- Public information and content such as: comments, contact form submissions, forum posts, votes, staff contacts, uploaded images, or anything else not considered personally identifiable or sensitive private information submitted during use of Forum Roleplay.
- Private information and content such as: your e-mail address, your IP address, your real name, your address, or any other personally identifiable or otherwise sensitive private information submitted during use of Forum Roleplay.
Uses of User-Submitted Content
- User submitted content may be used for Forum Roleplay resources (e.g., creating a guide from a user-submitted question).
- User submitted content may be used for Forum Roleplay contacts (e.g., sending you an e-mail about an update). Forum Roleplay will never spam you or voluntarily pass your e-mail on to third parties.
Public information you submit to Forum Roleplay becomes Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial. This is so your content can be freely used in resources, guides, promotions, and other relevant Forum Roleplay materials. You can choose to release your comment under Creative Commons Attribution, but other licenses cannot be selected.
Non-Uses of User-Submitted Content
- User-submitted content IS NOT sold, given, or otherwise transmitted to third parties except where noted.
- Where Forum Roleplay collects PRIVATE data, intentionally or unintentionally, it will never be published, transmitted to third parties, or otherwise disseminated.
Forum Roleplay’s Content
See the License information.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox). You can turn off cookies — aboutcookies.org contains very detailed information.
This site uses third party cookies. Google Analytics tracks your use of the website. The data provided by Google Analytics helps Forum Roleplay improve resources, site design, information placement, and so forth. This information is not personally identifiable. Forum Roleplay only knows when someone clicked on this page, not which someone.
This site displays Google Adsense text advertisements. Forum Roleplay is not affiliated with the links displayed by Google AdSense. For more information, see Google’s Advertising Policies and Principles.
This site may use affiliate links. Affiliate links are noted like so. Forum Roleplay may receive a small monetary bonus if you click on one of these links and purchase a product, subscription, etc.
Forum Roleplay does not sell, give away, or otherwise offer affiliate links to third parties. All affiliate links are curated by Forum Roleplay. Affiliate links are essentially endorsements — if Forum Roleplay is making money when you buy something someone else is selling, Forum Roleplay likes and has used that product before, too.
Please contact Forum Roleplay if you have any questions regarding these policies or if you wish to note a dispute.