This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Estorica 3 weeks, 5 days ago.
September 17, 2018 at 11:03 am #3626
A tale of innovation and conflict between Orphans. These Orphans have been granted vast possibilities by their gods ranging from appearance to ability. The stories these orphans live are made of love, intelligence, violence, and self-discovery. They all share one goal “Live”.
Estorica is a completely original roleplay based on the suggestions from all of our current and previous members. Based in a medieval fantasy sort of setting, Estorica is driven by the stories of the individual to create vast adventures. While not a combat based roleplay, players will still have that option. We encourage everyone to let their ideas be heard whether it is for a 1v1 thread or if it is an idea for an entire World Event. No idea is a bad idea and if we can make it work out we will.
This traditional, Play-by-Post setting offers brand new concepts and story arcs meant to challenge the norms of the medieval, High-Fantasy genre. An interactive game that’s managed by dedicated staff, waiting to help you and your fellow writers, guide the story of a wholly unique world.
- A multitude of possibilities for adaptational evolutionary based powers.
- Rich and impactful lore and individual storylines that affect the given history and unknown future.
- Infinite character paths; players can create any sort of storyline they wish even one-shots.
- Complex battle systems that allow players to fight freely but fairly. (Note: Not a battle RP)
- World Events that impact whichever region that it takes place. Participating or winning events can result in real life or in character rewards.
- Literary Fantasy/ Action Adventure story NOT a Power Scaling Point System
- 18+ only
- Active Discord group for OOC questions, plotting, and friendship
- JCINK Premium Forum
- Original Plot
- NO WORD COUNT
- Illustrated or Anime face claims ONLY
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)